You designate collections of the Evernote notes you want to review and Retrospection generates a intelligent schedule of reviews using spaced repetition. Then, every day, Retrospection presents you with an updated list to review and check off based on the specific interval you selected.
It’s long been known that the best way to remember knowledge is to repeatedly review it. So if the knowledge you’ve saved in your notes is important to you, then Retrospection is for you.
* Create custom collections from your entire body of notes
* Choose the repetition interval that fits
* Choose the maximum number of new notes per day to avoid overwhelm
* Every day is fresh start. No falling behind.
* Built-in example collections to get you started
* Cheaper than a marker pen and a couple packs of index cards!
Ways to use Retrospection for your personal and professional life:
* Turn groups of notes into daily checklists
* Revisit your goals and affirmations on a regular basis
* Help move the important information from your notes into your long-term memory
* Enjoy re-discovering important ideas and topics you’ve forgotten you even saved
Retrospection is currently localized for English, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified)